NiE Newslinks One Country, Many Cultures is due to be released on the 21st February 2012!
Order now to avoid missing out!
- The first issue of Newslinks for 2012 looks at how the ethnic and cultural background of New Zealand’s population has changed over the years and explores the diverse range of cultures in New Zealand.
- It identifies ways in which people from different cultures are interacting and sharing cross-cultural experiences – from dance and music to sport and recreation and more.
- Brief history of New Zealand immigration
- Countries of origin of people living in New Zealand
- Experiences of recent migrants to New Zealand
- Multicultural events around New Zealand
The cost per mini newspaper is only $0.70 cents each!
You can also visit our website www.fairfaxnie.co.nz
From the Smiths:
Updated 30 January 2012: Life for Those Left Behind (Craig Smith’s Health) page 6 click here
Needing help for your home schooling journey:
Here are a couple of links to get you started home schooling: