Today only (for the next 14 hours)
$15 for Student, Youth or Teacher Travel Cards from ISIC New Zealand (value $30)
- ISIC is the only internationally recognised student ID card
In order to be eligible for an ISIC, you must be:
1) A full time student in further or higher education, studying for at least 12 weeks per year, with 15 hours of contact time per week, or
2) In full time secondary education aged 12 years and above.
3) An ISIC card is also available to any student that is homeschooled in New Zealand as long as they provide a copy of an exemption certificate from the Ministry of Education. To prove this you must provide ISIC New Zealand proof of current full-time student status during application.
- Exclusive student airfares and travel deals at STA Travel
- Over 4,500 discounts in Australia and New Zealand! Most discounts are 20% off (up to $25 in value)
- Up to 40% off international airfares at STA Travel
- $50 off Contiki tours 7 day or longer
- $50 off G Adventures tours 7 day or longer
- 5% off Comprehensive travel insurance
- 5% off Eurail youth passes
- Complimentary hotel nights worldwide
To purchase this ID card go to: http://www.treatme.co.nz/Deal/Tauranga/isic-new-zealand-sep14rd?utm_source=dailydeal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=smallimage&utm_campaign=ddTauranga&ds=2014-10-02&c=false&ab=&p=1
From the Smiths:
Updated 1 October 2014: Three years on (Craig Smith’s Health) page 7 click here
Needing help for your home schooling journey:
Here are a couple of links to get you started home schooling:
Information on getting started: http://hef.org.nz/
Information on getting an exemption: http://hef.org.nz/
This link is motivational: http://hef.org.
Exemption Form online: http://hef.org.nz/