“AM I DOING ENOUGH?”
WHAT: A presentation by Lennie Harrison, entitled, “Am I Doing Enough?” The presentation will last about two hours, there will be time for questions and discussion. Babes in arms and very quiet children are welcome.
WHEN: Wednesday 1 July 2009. You can choose from a morning session starting at 10 am or an evening session starting at 7 pm.
WHERE: Orakei Baptist Church, Orakei which is near Mission Bay. For a map and directions, Click here.
WHO: Lennie Harrison is a homeschooling mother of four from Canterbury. She has been officially home schooling since 1989. She has extensive experience in helping and advising parents in all areas of home education for many years while volunteering for Canterbury Home Educators Inc., serving on the NCHENZ committee, and designing and delivering workshops, seminars and international speaking engagements.
COMMENTS: here’s what people have said about her seminar when she presented it in Nelson:
- Great to hear ERO stuff, very helpful. Emphasis on God first – great.
- Good practical tips for ERO visits – and comments on false teaching and recommending books.
- Encouraging. God bless you and your family!!
- Very good info especially challenging the spiritual side. I need to do more in this area. Thank you.
- You are a clear communicator with a good grasp of the ‘mindset’ of educational people. It is good to see you conveying this to people.
- Thanks for being led by the Holy Spirit. That’s fantastic!
- Your emphasis on being wise and understanding of the times in which we live is really timely. Thanks.
- Very good – what I needed – verbs very helpful.
- Extremely helpful. Just what I needed and can confirm by Holy Spirit the truth spoken about what God requires of us and the times we are living in. Thank you.
TO BOOK: Please email Lennie. Lennie’s email for this seminar is email@example.com